New Patient Registration Form
If you are a new patient you will need to complete a Patient Registration Form when you attend your first appointment.
You can do this when you arrive at our clinic but to save time you can download the New Patient Registration Form HERE.
Please complete your details and bring the form to your first appointment.
It is a PDF form and you will need the Adobe Reader program to open it and print it out.
The Adobe Reader program is already on many computers but if you don’t have a copy you can download your free copy here:
Health Information Collection and Use Consent forms
As a patient of our medical practice we require you to provide us with your personal details and a full medical history, so that we may properly assess, diagnose, treat and be proactive in your health care needs.
We require your consent to collect personal information about you and to use the information you provide in the following ways. Please read this consent form carefully, and sign where indicated below.
- Administrative purposes in running our medical practice.
- Billing purposes, including compliance with Medicare and Health Insurance Commission requirements.
- Disclosure to others involved in your healthcare including treating doctors and specialists outside this medical practice. This may occur though referral to other doctors, or for medical tests and in the reports or results returned to us following referrals.
- Disclosure to other doctors in the practice, locums etc. attached to the practice for the purpose of patient care and teaching.
- For research and quality assurance activities to improve individual and community health care and practice management. Usually information that does not identify you is used but should information that will identify you be required you will be informed and given the opportunity to “opt out” of any involvement.
- To comply with any legislative or regulatory requirements e.g. notifiable diseases.
- For reminder letters which may be sent to you regarding your health care and management.
Please download a copy of the consent form here:
Read it carefully, sign where indicated and bring with you to you appointment.
NOTE: You can decline to have your health information used in all or some of the ways outlined above but it may influence our ability to manage your health care to provide the best outcome for you.